Thank you for taking the time to submit your bug/issue! Please use the points below as a guide when submitting.
Device & model you are using (Ex: Pi 2 Model B or Arduino Uno with W5100 ethernet shield)
Wemos D1 R2
What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android)
Both Android and Web
Please describe the bug / issue as detailed as possible. Attaching the code and any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!
Triggers are working fine unless there are two or more triggers with the same “IF”, than nothings happens
It looked like that scheduling with multiple “actions” had the same problems but today, 17/10/2017 17:45 with a final test they were solved, i must have been dreaming;). No, i was not dreaming also scheduling multiple actions are not workling correctly all the time.
Created a simplyfied project with an UNO+W5100, standard sketch no additions, no hardware, added three custom widgets type button:
My observations so far:
- A single scheduling (read with only one action) WORKS
- Multiple actions in 1 schedule WORKS (thought is was faling )
- Multiple schedules at the same time WORKS
- A single trigger (read the IF is only used once in all triggers) WORKS
- Multiple triggers (read the IF is used in more triggers)
(If multiple triggers are disabled to one it act as a single trigger and WORKS)
At the moment if you edit a trigger it is copied as a new one.
Hope this helps.