Ability to delete Storage, Processor, Memory Widgets

What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android)

web

What OS? (Jessie, Wheezy)

jessie

What Model Pi?

Pi 2

Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!

I attempted to remove the Memory widget but now all it showings is “Removing…” with the spinning circle. It is gone from my Android app. I’ve logged out and restarted the Pi.

Also noticed the Storage between the web and Android don’t match.
Web shows 56% with 3.9 / 7.0 GB
Android shows 44% with 4.0 / 8.9 GB

Same here. I attempted to remove the storage widget in the web interface, and now every time i access the dashboard the “removing” notification keeps spinning.

@rlnou812 @vegetish Hey guys,

We originally didn’t allow for the deletion of the Storage, Processor, or Memory widgets. We treated these widgets separately since they were specific to data coming from the Pi itself.

With that said, we’re updating the dashboard to a more project centric focus. We will be allowing you to include / not include whatever widgets you’d like in the dashboard. So, in short, ability to delete those widgets is coming!

-B

@rlnou812 @vegetish Switching this topic to the Ideas / Suggestions category. It will be implemented in an upcoming release.
-B

@rlnou812 @vegetish This is now possible through out new projects centered dashboard.

-B