Adding parameter as value and as graph

Hi

I’m new to Cayenne and I have a simple problem. I have a dashboard with one EWATTCH Ambiance Sensor on TTN. By default the dashboard shows all available parameters as “Value”. This is Temperature, Humidity, Luminosity, Presence and technical parameters.

I can change all of them to show as value, graph or gauge. What I would like to do is to add “Temperature” once as “Value” and at the same time as “Graph”. Unfortunately I don’t fine a way to do that, is this possible?

Thanks for any hint!
Andreas

Welcome to the forum!
One way is to send your temperature value twice, using different virtual channels. Then config each widget as you want.
John

what @margettepv mentioned is correct, but I guess you using the pre-configured payload which is creating those default widget.
Is this node programmable? is yes try using cayenne LPP Cayenne Features - Developer | myDevices.com

Thanks for your explanations!
@shramik_salgaonkar is correct, I’m using a pre-configured node. I was hoping that there is a way to just duplicated the dashboard item. I would assumed this should be a cayenne “front-end” function, independent from the actual data received.
If there is no easy way, I will live with the current setup.

Best Regards
Andreas