Arduino Nano 33 IOT

Trying to get my Nano 33 IOT connected to Cayenne.
Using the getting started option.
Couple questions,
Is the Nano 33 IOT supported?
And what arduino board connection do I use. Was trying the Wifi 101 shield.

Thanks
Kind of new to all of this.

Nano 33 supports wifinina library so you can use this code and see if it works https://github.com/myDevicesIoT/Cayenne-MQTT-Arduino/blob/master/examples/Connections/UnoWifiRev2/UnoWifiRev2.ino

Finally got back to trying this project going. Tried the code that you attached but cannot get it to work. Tried it with a nano 33 iot and also uno wifi rev 2.

Get the error of "CayenneMQTTUnoWifiRev2.h: No such file or directory

Have the cayenne and WiFiNINA library’s installed.

Any suggestions would be great.

can you share the entire error.

Here is the entire error.

Thanks for looking

sketch_nov07a_Cayenne:16:10: fatal error: CayenneMQTTUnoWifiRev2.h: No such file or directory
#include <CayenneMQTTUnoWifiRev2.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
CayenneMQTTUnoWifiRev2.h: No such file or directory

Just changed #CayenneMQTTUnoWiFiRev2 to CayenneMQTTWiFi101.
Got rid of the error but not updating on the dashboard.

have you installed the cayenne library from arduino IDE? can you install it by downloading the latest version from github GitHub - myDevicesIoT/Cayenne-MQTT-Arduino: Cayenne MQTT Arduino Library

I did have it installed from the side. But did try installing form the link you posted.
Still no connection to Cayenne and nothing in the serial monitor.
Not sure where to look next.
Thanks in advance for your help.

just to make sure, after installing from github you don’t get any error while uploading?
Are you suing this code?

Using the above code I get the following error,

Arduino: 1.8.10 (Mac OS X), Board: “Arduino NANO 33 IoT”

sketch_nov13a_Cayenne:16:10: error: CayenneMQTTUNOWiFiRev2.h: No such file or directory
#include <CayenneMQTTUNOWiFiRev2.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
CayenneMQTTUNOWiFiRev2.h: No such file or directory

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

the code works for me and compiles without any error. It is something to do with how you have installed the library. So can you first delete all the cayenne library from your OS. then download it from here GitHub - myDevicesIoT/Cayenne-MQTT-Arduino: Cayenne MQTT Arduino Library and install.

I am having the same issue… I am using a Arduino Uno Wifi Rev2 … same error and cannot find the Uno Wifi rev2 examples or CayenneMQTTUnoWifiRev2.h

Can i just point one thing out that is going wrong i think… Whenever i download the .zip file for Version 1.3.1 from GitHub, the file downloaded to the computer has an April 5, 2019 timestamp… that would seem like a file from a much earlier version… i think you have uploaded the wrong files to GitHub under the 1.3.1 link…

You cannot find version 1.3.1 in the Arduino Library manager… It only goes up to version 1.2.0…
When the supposed version 1.3.1 github .zip file is downloaded from GitHub and is added manually to the Arduino library… It shows as updated to version 1.3.0…

Can you commnent?? Help please… I think this is why the #include for UnoWifiRev2 are not being found…

Thanks… Matt
P.s. i really want to use Cayenne but can’t! LOL

I had some time this weekend to work on it.
I had deleted the Cayenne library and added it again, with no luck.
Deleted the arduino IDE and then downloaded again and added the Cayenne-MQTT library again along with WiFiNina library and it worked.

Which Arduino IDE did you use?.. I tried both the stable and nightly versions of Arduino IDE and the latest i can find is CayenneMQTT ver.1.3.0… You were able to get ver1.3.1?

This open source stuff is cool but can be tricky at times…

it does depend on the Arduino IDE version. you need to download the latest cayenne MQTT library from here GitHub - myDevicesIoT/Cayenne-MQTT-Arduino: Cayenne MQTT Arduino Library
And as Jeff mentioned you can try installing the wifinina library from here GitHub - arduino-libraries/WiFiNINA

I have used the stable Arduino IDE 1.8.13 and the hourly (nightly) build IDE 1.8.14…

Still… Cayenne-MQTT is version 1.3.0

Github link you provide… is great, you can see modifications online… Problem arises when you download the source code (.zip) uploaded by [jburhenn] released this on Aug 21, 2019 · [14 commits] to master since this release… the WifiUnorev2 files are not included…

unzip the download file and navigate to src folder in it. See if you find a file named CayenneMQTTUnoWifiRev2.h and do the same for the library installed in the Arduino library folder.

I have tried downloading this .zip file from a Mac, a computer running Windows 7 and another computer running Windows 10…

All with the same results… See attached screenshot… You can see the extracted .zip file and the version 1.3.1 folders down to the src folder contents. You can also see the UnoWifiRev2.ino file is missing in the examples/connections folder…

I am using a Mac with IDE 1.8.13 and Cayenne MQTT 1.3.0

not sure why this happening. You can create a CayenneMQTTUnoWifiRev2.h file and add the code from github to it and save. then create a example and copy github example code