Automation Around the Home - Contest Guidelines

Yep, you can join! The main requirements are using an Arduino and of course using Cayenne IoT project builder. All winners will be announced on April 14th.

Did you have some projects in mind?

-B

Yeah, sure have some ideas but not sure what will be submit to this contest.
I’ll call for my friends to participate this contest too Benny. :grin:

Great! There are only a few entries so you have very good chance of winning the cash prize :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any questions! I hope to see your projects soon.

-B

Okay Benny… :grin:
This contest is one person for one project right?

I am doing the carpenter work now:) I will enter ASAP, when make my remote node (cooking hacks stuff) working and of course make some noise with the project :smile:

1 Like

then what will be the first prize for a non resident of north america

you have told that an expense of 1000 usd for 1st prize will that be cash prize for an non resident of america

Hi @mithun7somaj,

The first place prize is required to be resident in North America, since their project will be displayed at Maker Faire Bay Area. All other prizes are open internationally :slight_smile:

-B

@bestes,
sir can the project include a raspberry pi along with arduino?

Absolutely :slight_smile:

Benny Estes | Product Manager

@bestes
sir, hold on then i am entering a project as dartofscience… coming soon…

1 Like

Yay :slight_smile:

@bestes
sir it is almost done.
i will upload in another 4-5 hr.
plz wait before you close the contest.
thank u.

2 Likes

sir sorry i was out of town can i upload the project by tonight by atmost 3 hours please

Sorry @iotsmarthomeajce the winners have been posted The Judges Have Spoken! ~CONTEST RESULTS~ - #4 by adam

@iotsmarthomeajce The judges had already judged all the projects when you submitted yours :frowning: But don’t worry, there will be more contests! I will send you a participation prize too :slight_smile:

-B

hey, i was busy for a while. Congratulations to all the Winners.
any one received the prices?

Yes I receive the money prize :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: So so happy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve received the money. Thanks, I;m happy… :slight_smile:

Isnt there any participation price, till now i didn’t recieved any :confused: