The Judges Have Spoken! ~CONTEST RESULTS~

Please find the contest results below. Our judges have selected their favorites according to the contest judging criteria.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who participated in the contest. I hope you enjoyed creating your projects as much as I (& the Cayenne team) enjoyed reading about them. You rock! :+1: Everyone will be sent the participation prize, and those who won any of the 1st place - 20th place prizes will be contacted individually.

Grand Prize Winner - FREE trip to Maker Faire Bay Area!

Congratulations @vapor83 for being selected as the grand prize winner!

2nd Place - $200 USD + free shipment of Arduino LoRa node shield

@ognqn.chikov

3rd Place - $150 USD + free shipment of Arduino LoRa node shield

@benjamin.notteghem

4th Place - $100 USD + free shipment of Arduino LoRa node shield

@vssureshvs1995

5th Place - 10th Place - $50 USD

10th Place - 20th Place - $25 USD

Honorable Mentions

5 Likes

Congratulations @all :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats everyone!

2 Likes

Congrats @vapor83 & @ognqn.chikov !
Your projects looks very professional and very well explained. They allow me to learn more and more about Arduino and Cayenne features.

Nice job and congrats all guys

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Congratulations to everyone who have participated. The most important is to participate, not to win! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Congratulations everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to everyone, but especially to the top ones. You have really made good projects :smiley:

1 Like

I did not win anything :frowning: , but I’m glad to see many interesting projects taking part.
At least I got the swag pack …

3 Likes

Benny, good to hear my project is rewarded, pitty I do need to come to the US to collect my prize, but no problem enjoying a deserved holiday in France. Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Wouter

1 Like