Bug Filed on 03-28-2016: How to remove or delete triggers?

1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)

3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

I’ll assume you are web dashboard.

If you edit the trigger (see pic below)

Then click delete in bottom left corner (see pic below)

Thank you, issue resolved, although I assume you cannot delete a trigger from the app?
There isn’t a delete option there.

I am testing the trigger notifications and would note that:
1 Having set up triggers using the App (I Phone 6) although I receive the emails to say the PI is on line or off line, I do not receive the Text messages.
2 I cannot set the trigger up using the dashboard as when I drag the PI across as the device and then try to select the trigger, a small red circular icon appears (“Stop” sign)

Hi again, have resolved item 1 by using international dialing code!

1 Like

Hi! Sorry about the trouble you were having with deleting a trigger/alert in the app. It’s a little hidden, as you have to swipe on the row to see the delete button. Attached is a picture on how to do so.

Sorry again for the trouble. Hope this helps!
-Tim

Thanks again, that helps. It is not very intuitive for me though😆
Out of interest, on setup the app would not pick up my PI and I almost gave up on the product at this point as I assumed it did not function.
I had to use the command line entries to make it work. Quite a few people seem to have had this problem and it has resulted in some negative reviews, which is a shame since it has been very worthwhile to use the product.
I think you should signpost the command line option a little more clearly to avoid this.

Thanks for the feedback and advice! We have implemented a few more fixes for the discovery process of raspberry pi’s in the next update but that is a good suggestion in putting the command line option as well.
Thanks again for the feedback!
-Tim

Great suggestion! We’ll look into this. I’m going to Resolve this post. We’ve created a task on our roadmap for making command line installation from the app.

Cheers,

-B