Customization of notifications

I liked Cayenne’s notification system but how can i customize this notification? I wanna make it Turkish notification

Hi @ozbayalperen1,

Right now these notifications are not customizable, but this is a feature we plan to introduce in the future. I will try to remember to update this thread at that time, but keep your eyes on our release notes as well as I’m sure it will be listed there once it has been implemented.

1 Like

How is your project coming along since we last talked?

~B

1 Like

My project is going very good but i need to info and video talk with you. Can i pick a period on calendly app?

Any progress regarding the customization of trigger alerts? I would like my trigger to say “Button Activated” for example, instead of “Channel 0 Sensor Value is above…”

Thanks! Keep up the great work and hopefully this is implemented soon! :slight_smile:

We have this feature on cayenne roadmap.
For time being you can try this workaround Webhook And IFTTT

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try this out.

Hi! I was just checking on to follow up on this feature. Its been a few years since this was indicated as being on the roadmap. Any update on it? Its a great feature but in respect about useless when you have multiple alerts. It is hard to keep track of what Channel 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7… are. Would be terrific to give them a more identifying label.

Thanks! Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

You can try this approach Webhook And IFTTT

I have done that as a work around and it really is not that reliable unfortunately.

The custom message feature wont be done any soon. what is the issue you are having with above workaround?