Edit Log In info- (was - How to change cayenne password and E-mail address error)

I have tried searching but can’t find an answer to this.

How do I change my password on my Cayenne login?
I can’t seem to find any user account management area where this might be managed from?

Thankn you

I believe you have to log out and click forgot password. I agree an account management page would be nice.

1 Like

Hi

I found that my email address ends in .dom when it should be .com. As there doesn’t seem to be a way for me to change it, please would someone be able to change it to .com ?

Thanks

@netdudeuk

Dude,
Welcome to the Cayenne community!

I don’t believe there is a way to edit the email in your login. But a quick fix would be to start a new account with everything corrected. It’s possible I have many abandoned accounts that I have used for testing :slight_smile:.

• Ian

@rick1 @ats1080s @netdudeuk @bestes

All,
I merged and moved these threads to Ideas / Suggestions as it struck me that these two problems could be solved by as Adam said with an account management page.

Hope that makes sense,

-Ian

@rick1

Rick,
Welcome to the Cayenne community!

Almost missed that, sorry.

-Ian

@rick1 @netdudeuk This was an oversight on our part when doing this first release of Cayenne. Presently, there is no method to edit the email address or password. @ats1080s was correct, to change password, you’ll need to log out and click on ‘Forgot Password’.

We’re going to add ability to do edit login/password in future…Likely after we get Arduino integration out the door.

@netdudeuk I would recommend the same as @Ian and create new account :slight_smile:

Ok thanks.

Thank you. Forgot password does work to reset.