IF and IF THEN

I am making a grow box controller. In general, summer crops grow best at temperatures of about 75 to 85 degrees in the daytime and 60 to 75 at night. I can adjust temperature by turning on a vent fan during the day if the temp rises above 85, and shut it off when it reaches 75, but how do I then change it during the night when the lights are off to stay on until the temperature falls to 70? Will there on day be an option to have a trigger happen if TWO events happen or two conditions are met? I could then link the vent fan triggers to whether the lights are on or not. Any suggestions? Will dual condition triggers be one day incorporated? Is there a simple work around I am missing? Thanks!

2 Likes

I know that the Cayenne team is working with multiple condition logic for the triggers (when it will be released I do not know). The option you have is to use MQTT and write your own code with multiple logic expressions. That is ready to do now.
//Paul

HAHAHA! Your confidence in my abilities far surpasses my actual abilities. But thanks and happy New Year!