Led return to Cayenne

On the occasion of my project “bac”, I will make an intelligent and connected home.
The house will connect directly to an HMI, the HMI proposing the application Cayenne to manage the home remotely.
Until there is no problem.
I was wondering if there was a return to Cayenne, example if I alight a led with a push button.
The lamp appear alight on cayenne?
Thank you for your help.
Ps : sorry my english is bad, I’m french man :slight_smile:

@desfontainesjimycael welcome to cayenne community.
you want to blink the led with a push button or turn on/off the led with a switch?

I want to blink :
The led with a push push button and cayenne.
But I would like to know, if we have a return if i alight the led whit a push button, Cayenne can see that the led is on ?

this can be done using a two state widget where you send the state of the led to cayenne.

thanks for your rapidity.
There is a tutorial for this ?

to get started with cayenne go through this: Cayenne Features - Developer | myDevices.com
and for your particular example follow this: Cayenne Features - Developer | myDevices.com

Salut @desfontainesjimycael,

Je ne comprends pas très bien ce que tu veux réaliser.
Avec quel microcontrolleur ?

@Bernard Salut, je veut juste s’avoir comment avoir un retour d’une LED.
Un exemple que j’aimerais faire :

• Allumer et éteindre une LED via l’application Cayenne.
    (J’ai réussie a le faire)
    Maintenant comment rajouter un bouton poussoir.
    Et pouvoir allumer ou éteindre la LED avec le bouton poussoir ou l’application.
    J’aimerais pouvoir s’avoir comment faire un programme permettant d’allumer une LED avec un bouton poussoir et que cet LED apparaisse aparaisse également sur Cayenne comment état allumé.

UP s’il vous plait.