Pressure sensor calibration

I have a analog pressure sensor that is wired to mcp3008 chip on my Pi.

1: I need to calibrate the output some how, so that the value on my dashboard displays a PSI or number that does not need to be converted. Any tips would be helpful. Right now the options on the sensor are Float, Integer, Volt.

2: The trigger for this has a 0-1 slider and Im wondering if there is a way to also change this number range?

Project:
When PSI is 35 or above the pi opens a valve via a relay and then when the PSI drops below 35 it closes the valve.

Ideally there would be a timer to repeat this setting every 20 min.

@cannamagic

1. You would be able to do your own calibration if using Arduino. You would do the conversion in your code and then output to a widget. However for the Pi, the options are Float, Integer, Volt. We will eventually allow you to massage this data on Pi, for example viewing in PSI.

2. Are you using a Generic Analog Sensor and the 0 - 1 is the trigger slider value? If so, this is probably a bug we’ll need to fix.

3. We will be releasing a timer functionality in the future that will allow you to specify timer intervals for repetition. Not sure if this is a viable workaround, but you could use the Cayenne scheduling feature?

-B