Release Notes September 1, 2016
Web Dashboard Update
- Typing [Enter] after renaming sensor now confirms the rename rather than opening a Remove Sensor dialog
- Removing a Pi now correctly removes all widgets associated with that Pi from projects.
- Fixed an issue where sensors added on the mobile app did not retain settings on the Web Dashboard.
- Resolved an issue where erroneous temperature sensor readings could clutter the history graph.
- New custom date range filter for Raspberry Pi and widget history
- Network Speed, Process List, and Raspberry Pi default widgets now display on the Web Dashboard after Pi installation.
- Scheduler view, when accessed from within a project, now only shows event related to widgets involved in that project.
- Improved welcome email