Device & model you are using (Ex: Pi 2 Model B or Arduino Uno with W5100 ethernet shield)
What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android)
Android & Web
Please describe the bug / issue as detailed as possible. Attaching the code and any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!
Hello - I had a relay set up with a schedule, which was working perfectly last week. It seems that some time between last week and now the scheduling has stopped working. I have removed and re-added the device, and I am still having the same problem.
I have tried all types of schedule to turn on/off the relay. I receive SMSs stating that the schedule has been triggered, but the relay doesn’t activate. The relay does activate when I press the button widget that I created. It seems like the schedule is working, but not sending the signal to activate the relay.
Like I said, this is strange, as everything was working fine a week ago.