Trigger notify problem

I am using a Wemos D1 to monitor the water level in a water tank with a float switch and it works as intended I can watch the data when triggered and have it set to send a notification to two phone numbers when triggered and it sends to the second phone number I added but not the first

what is the format you have added your contact number? is the country code correct?

I entered area code and phone number

can you private message me your email_id used to login into cayenne.

Adding a 1 to the phone number fixed the problem
Thank you

2 Likes

hiii… i also have a problem…I create a triger but sms alert did not recevied… can u help me?

Have you added the correct contact number format ?

1 Like

yup . i have added correct contact number format. But i recevied sms somtime. sometime it does not work. i delete trigger and again re configure. few minitues working trigger. after few time it agian not working.

1 Like

thank u very much. i delete old library and re add new library that you have mention. after adding i try to compile it. but errors are oucering. some loop not in the that library scope. what is the solution for it

what are the errors you are getting?

1 Like

In file included from C:\Users\ITN\Desktop\Final_Project\Final_Project.ino:7:0:
C:\Users\ITN\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne-MQTT-Arduino-master\src/CayenneMQTTESP8266Shield.h:31:34: fatal error: ESP8266SerialLibrary.h: No such file or directory
#include “ESP8266SerialLibrary.h”
^
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Generic ESP8266 Module.

Install the ESP8266SerialLibrary.zip library via the Arduino IDE (Sketch->Include Library->Add .ZIP Library) from the Cayenne extras/libraries folder (e.g. MyDocuments\Arduino\libraries\CayenneMQTT\extras\libraries) to compile this example.

• Mar 5, 2021 12:19:46 AM Trigger ran successfully
  • Mar 5, 2021 12:19:24 AM Trigger ran successfully
  • Mar 5, 2021 12:19:03 AM Trigger ran successfully

But sms and email not recevied to me. plz help me

you will need to delete the device and re-add a new one.

1 Like

i already done it. But same results.

The library you mention is included but is limited by the number of text messages I receive. some time any msg not recevied