myDevices, Kandy, and Collaborizm Team Up to Announce Virtual IoT Hackathon
Individuals and teams from around the world are invited to compete for US$4,500 in prizes…Full article available here.
Hello Cayenne Community,
Here is a hackathan that you can participate in and shoot for the grand prize! Read on…
In a bold move designed to “invent the future” myDevices, Kandy, and Collaborizm have announced a global, virtual hackathon to encourage users to build solutions using technology from each sponsor. Users will brainstorm creative and practical ways to combine Internet of Things functionality offered by myDevices’ Cayenne dashboard, a drag-and-drop project builder, with Kandy’s cloud-based, real-time communications platform, using Collaborizm’s online collaborative workspace.
myDevices: creator of the Cayenne IoT drag-and-drop dashboard that streamlines the development of automation projects and prototyping solutions.
Collaborizm: an online collaborative workspace that enables entrepreneurs, engineers, and creatives to start or join various tech projects, join discussions, and find paid project work.
kandy.io: a communications platform that enables cloud-based voice, video, messaging, chat, presence, collaboration, and more.
- Three great tech companies are working together to launch a global virtual hackathon to attract the best minds to combine existing technologies in order to invent the future.
- In your pajamas. As a virtual hackathon, users can take advantage of the Collaborizm online workspace to work together on their creative ideas.
- The hackathon runs from November 3, 2016 to December 21, 2016.
- The future will be heavily immersed in technology, global collaboration, and IoT. Participants in this hackathon will be working with some of the most motivated techies from all three communities.
- Want to get started? People interested in learning more or joining the contest can sign up here.
I am mentoring the contest, so I’ll be working closely with anyone who enters So, let me know! We can even get a team going.