Widgets: Voltage Graph: Date locked on Dec 31 6:00PM to Dec 31 6:00PM

Happy to do that but in order to implement what you are requesting I will have to take the device offline while updating changes and I am not home.

That said, I am now thinking there is a different bug with this widget / API.

There are now 2 widgets (both deleted and created today) connected to channel 6 and listening for voltage: “Relay Status - History” and “Relay Status - Live” both are showing live data yet but while “Relay Status - History” will show both live and historical data “Relay Status - Live” is only showing live data. Perhaps help me understand what would cause this?

i am not sure why the second one showing only live data (i guess it is listening to incoming data which is displayed on the chart). The issue is you should not use two widgets with the same channel.

My apologies! I read post #12 on this: "No data available for this period" for graph, live data is shown - #12 by SuperNinja bug report and thought this was the correct implementation of that suggestion (turns out the 2 channel 2’s was probably a typo).

Based on your feedback, (and re-reading that post) the way I have been posting my dht11 data is what he was referring to; which means I should do the following:

Channel 1 : DHT11 Temperature (F) Reading -> Widget 1: Value
Channel 2 : DHT11 Temperature (F) Reading -> Widget 2: Gauge
Channel 3 : DHT11 Temperature (F) Reading -> Widget 3: Graph (Live)
Channel 4 : DHT11 Temperature (F) Reading -> Widget 4: Graph (Historical)
Channel 5 : Humidity Reading (Relative) -> Widget 5 : Value

1 Sensor, 5 channels

At this point all seems to be functioning, that said this isn’t something I plan to implement, I was just testing the solution I posted for Doubt - Events Offline

You may mark this post as resolved / not a bug

1 Like

glad to hear you got it working.