Wrong RasPi data on web dashboard!

Hey I have a question about different views on iPad and Web.
I am using the Cayenne App on the iPad and over the Web. My problem →

The iPad - App shows me the right Dashboard of the Sensors, the Dashboard on the Web only shows me the Network Speed, CPU Temperature but no data of Memory Usage, Processor (CPU) or current Storage (RAM, Disk) and Running processes …

What could be the problem/issue?

Kind regards
Michael

HI @michael.kaltenbrunne,

I’ve noticed several people report a few of the same symptoms that you’ve described lately… we have yet to be able to reproduce this issue on our end though. Do you think you can tell us how you got your Raspberry Pi online? Did you use the iPad to get your Pi online, or go through web?

@rsiegel once you can reproduce let’s add this to hot item list.

-B

Hi again @michael.kaltenbrunne,

In addition to Benny’s questions, Would you be OK with temporarily sharing your login credentials via forum private message? You can reset your password to something you are comfortable with sharing at this link: https://cayenne.mydevices.com/cayenne/forgot

Hoping I can get some insight on the issue from looking at your account on both devices side by side on my end.

Hey,
I used the iPad to register the RasPi device online. Afterwards I thought i would be great if i can access (see Dashboard, access remote) the RasPi device from the Web-Interface → this didn’t work for me …

As far as the remote access of the Pi’s desktop: I think you might be running into an issue we’ve noticed since they introduced the PIXEL gui on Raspbian Jessie (around September 23rd), which has broken our Remote Access feature. Can I ask if your Raspbian Jessie install on the Pi is newer or older than that?

While we’re working to fix that feature, I would look to this page for options for remote connecting to the Raspberry Pi outside of the Cayenne platform: Raspberry Pi Documentation - Remote Access

@rsiegel

I am using the following version:

PRETTY_NAME=“Raspbian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie)”
NAME=“Raspbian GNU/Linux”
VERSION=“8 (jessie)”
ID=raspbian
ID_LIKE=debian

I hope this helps …