About the Community Help With My Project category

Need help with how to use Cayenne with a project you are working on? Use this category to get feedback from the Cayenne team as well as other members of the Cayenne community.

Please Search the forum before posting your questions. Someone might have already answered it.

Hello guys, im a newbie to arduino but trying to learn, i am on the cayenne platform and i can connect a no/nc alarm door contact to analogue pin to get a reading, i would like to connect it to a digital input pin on cayenne but with no luck, must i use a generic or other sensor and to wire ?

6419894d32b6a50a0cb3954feb2b4da4f7df0266

Ödev için rasapberry pi kullanmam gerekli ançak sisteme giremiyoruö

como llego al foro si tengo infinidad de preguntas gracias intentare buscarlo

es posible usar este scketch en cayenne agregando los tokem editando lo es un sensor de lluvia funciona muy bien el seria plooter monitor serial enviar gráficas por intermedio de cayenne si alguien sabe me encantaría saber lo

me han contestado una maquima que no es posible subirlo a la comunidad cayenne lo intentare en blok de notas

Hi, i need help with my project. I am trying to use cayenne as a dashboard for my fingerprint based door lock system. I need to have more than one users whi have permission to access the system hence i need a page to register new users and for regular users to be able to login. Is there any way cayenne can do so?
I’m in urgent need of a fast respone so anyone’s helpful response will be highly appreciated.

Hi, I already made a dashboard but my triggers are not working. My trigger is to send sms and email if the temperature reading goes above a threshold. From other forums I heard that there is problem with analog triggers and its a bug in cayenne dashoboard. Can anyone in developer team guide me in this?

Attention Gemini West :gemini: understand that we Gems are genius… AND don’t know one understand a GEMINI LIKE ANOTHER ONE… I UNDERSTAND YOU AND WE HAVE A LOTT IN COMMON. PLEASE RESPOND TO ME AND HELP ME AND MY COMMUNITY OUT… BORN AND RAISED IN SAN FRANCISCO. I LOST MY MOTHER AT AGE OF NINE.BUT I’M A GEMINI LIKE YOU. SMART,CRAZY, GOOD LOOKING, COOL. BUT IT’S NOT ABOUT ME.IT’S ABOUT WHAT I WAS PUT HERE BY GOD TO DO. BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER AND TEACH. BE A EXSAMPLE AND DISPLAY WE ARE NOT PERFECT… WE ALL STRUGGLE AND MAKE MISTAKES. BUT THE MEANING OF LIFE IS SUCCESS. Help me in San Francisco homelessness. And I will help you run it.

1. List item