Automation "TEAM" NEEDED for Hackaday.IO automation contest!

Enter this IoT contest
with $$ prizes!
-in a specific category called “automation”.

so- anyone? anyone?

Bueller? Bueller? Ferris Bueller?

If anyone joins @HighTech and involves Cayenne in your solution, and you win a prize, I’ll throw in $100 out of my own pocket. So now it’s an $1,100 prize. :open_mouth:

I might just have to do it myself, just to take $100 out of your pocket @rsiegel :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey @HighTech, are you familiar with Noisebridge or HackerDojo in the bay area? I think that would be a great place to form a team and have the resources to make it happen. Looks like there is a plethora of them now. https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Bay_Area_Consortium_of_Hackerspaces

Noisebridge used to make me laugh as they had signs like, “no sleeping on the shelving units”… and other signs I am uncomfortable mentioning in this post.

Cheers,

Craig

Go for it!

Just to be clear, I meant if anyone wins the contest and uses Cayenne in general!

You can do it with or without Mr. Tech here :slight_smile:

…I feel the love…
:confused:

Just offering options in case anyone wants to strike out on their own. Of course it would be exciting if two people from this community worked together to win such a prize.

I’ll put my money where my mouth is – it’s now $150 extra kicked in. :stuck_out_tongue:

{crickets}

{frogs}