Any limitations regarding number of connected browsers/phones?

What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android)

Web/ioS/android

What OS? (Jessie, Wheezy)

Jessie

What Model Pi?

B

Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!

Are there any limitations regarding how many web browsers, iOS-devices and Android-devices you can have attached (logged in) to one account (and one Raspberry Pi) simultaneously?

I’m in the beginning of starting up a summer project in my greenhouse regarding irrigation when I’ll be away on vacation a couple of weeks, and I tried today to log in to my account with several devices. At the moment the dashboard is only updated on one of my Android-devices (Samsung Galaxy S6), my iPad and a web browser.

One Andriod device (Samsung Galaxy S5) and a web browser in another computer are not being updated at all. I get the messages: ‘Disconnected from remote device’ and ‘Offline’.

Tonight I will continue and attach some relays for the water pump and some lights I thin! Great work you’ve done!

Best regards,
Stefan

Hmmm. I don’t we’ve tested this specific use case that you’ve presented. I certainly see it’s validity though. Especially as we enable you to share your dashboard publicly with others!

I assume your preference is that there should be no limitation?

-B

Also, I’m going to change this to the Ideas / Suggestions category so I can add it to our road map. We’ll need to do some work here.

-B

Hi,

Of course, no limits would be the ultimate solution, but it would probably be hard.

Maybe a limited number would do if there would be a counter at the dashboard.

Keep on with your excellent work!

Best regards,
Stefan