Bug Filed on 01-04-2016: Remove Sensor from Dashboard Crashed myDevices Service

1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)

Jessie

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)

8GB

3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)

Pi2

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

I removed a BMP180 sensor from the dashboard and it hung on removing for a bit then the myDevices service crashed and the dashboard was showing my pi as offline. After a restart of myDevices and webiopi services everything appears to be back to normal and the sensor was gone from the dashboard. I made a copy of the last log file if you want to look at it.

Just add to this observation on both my Rasparian / Pi2:
Have noted that there is often a temporary or momentary ‘disconnection’ when a generic (pin header IP or OP) DI / DO sensor is being removed but not noticed any permanent issues.

More an issue is inability to add any outputs at moment (no success in last fe days)

~ Andrew

@svazir @akaranfilian Issue with removing a sensor with Jessie, let’s duplicate and get this in a sprint, thanks!

Weird, think you can post the log file?

@picaxe @ats1080s I’m gonna resolve this thread. Hopefully a momentary, random, will never happen again ever occurrence. :slightly_smiling: And some of our recent release may have fixed whatever happened too.

-B