1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)
2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)
3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)
4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.
Trying to enable i2C and a pressure sensor.
I am having a go at adding the Barro Pressure sensor and have been trying to turn on i2C and get things working. What is the correct sequence here ?
I have tried to toggle the i2C button in the Options panel and the message comes up:
Not sure if this is relevant or I am doing things the wrong way around.
- Do I need to toggle the switch at all ?
- Should it stay toggled ON
- Does ‘We need to’ mean it will reboot automatically (from your end) or do I have to re boot the Pi at my end via the dashboard etc ?
- As soon as I refresh or go away from the page the toggle goes back to i2C = OFF (So I imagine nothing gets changed or stored)
As per idea about some basic videos on how to use Cayenne… Sorry to nag… I am pretty much guessing my way around here. Happy to try anything out or do things differently if you want me to test stuff out.
Feel free to delete this post if it is way off beam…