Can ot drag Elsys ELT-1 'Ext.Temperature' onto dashboard

Thank you for taking the time to submit your bug/issue! Please use the points below as a guide when submitting.

• Device & model you are using (Ex: Pi 2 Model B or Arduino Uno with W5100 ethernet shield)
    Elsys ELT-1 TTN LoRa

• What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android)
    Web
    Dashbpoard works with every Other Temperature (but not this one) as it uses a blue icon in the Left hand Menu, but strangely it uses a puple Temp icon in its device overrview page

• Please describe the bug / issue as detailed as possible. Attaching the code and any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!
    tried to drag Elsys ELT-1 ‘Ext. Temperature’ onto dashboard (it works for all other devices) but not this one. It was the 1st device in the list and the first element in the device (if that’s any help)

I also noticed that when I am on the ELT-1 device overview page
The Guage Ect. Temp Value is showing a good reading 19.2C yet when I then click on the trend icon on this guage it says no data available regardless which time scxale I selexct {m h d w…}

can you share a screenshot of the same.

can you remove the widget and let it re-add a new one. (all previous data will be daleted)

I deleted and re-added the sensor

As it appeared to have 2 Ext Temperature elements one with a purple mercury icon, one with a dark blue icon. But on the dashboard only the purple mercury icon was displayed

Only Ext. Temperature + Location shown in drop down yet, dashboard shows all available sensor components

This time on dragging the Ext Temperature it works on my custom dashboard

After a time the ELT-1 did show the following in the drop down

image004.png

Why does is use 0/1 binary icon here and not the mercury bulb icon?

image005.png

can you check again if the 0/1 icon is still visible?