Can the things stack v3.1 integrate with Cayenne?

What is the best way to send data from the things stack v3.1 to Cayenne? I saw three possible options MQTT, Webhooks or Pub/Subs. Can anyone suggest me the howto?

if you add the cayenne integration to TTN console then it will forward the data to cayenne Cayenne Docs

I know, it is OK for TTN. Does it also work with The Things Stack V.3.10 ? I cannot find cayenne integration.

can you be more specific to what do you mean by The think stack and integrating it with cayenne. What is your current setup and your progress?

I cannot find cayenne integration on this page.

we have not added cayenne integration to the things stack v3, we do have for thev2. We have on the list to support the v3 but will take some time.

Thank you for your info. TTN v.2 will fade out at the end of this year.

Uptil now, the deviceā€™s data on TTNv2 are being relayed to TTNv3 by means of their packet brocker if gateways and new v3 applications are created.
But it will not take uptil the end of of the year I am afraid that TTNv2 will fade out according to the founders of TTN. The developpers of this newly updated ecosystems are eagerly encouraring every eco system user to upgrade their applications to v3, which will happen sooner then the end of the year.

Can the developpers of MyDevices simply not give an endpoint URL to their apps? Other competitors on TTNv3 are on the forefront and evolving with nice dashboards as wellā€¦

I have the same problem, I mean, I did my TTN v2 to TT v3 and now my integration was lost.

Could you help me?

Regards,
Claudio

we are looking into it.

Hello,
I did my upgrade ā†’ TTN v2 to TT v3.
So iā€™m waiting for the ā€œmyDevices webhook templateā€.
Are you close to do it ?
Otherwise, can MyDevices simply give an endpoint URL ?

will let you know when the support for v3 is ready to use.

is there still no progress?

I am waitin too. I have a couple of company devices connectet to Cayenne and I cannot wait until the last day. Can you please give us a timeline ?

we are working on it. will update soon.

I can confirm Cayenne is working now with TTN V3 by using the webhook for TTN/Cayenne.
Thank you Cayenne-team!

2 Likes

A little more detail of how done is appreciated.

we will add step by step integeration process to our docs soon.

3 Likes

Hi @wolfpcgn

You mean that in TTS v3 we need to setup WEBHOOK integration and after this configure something in cayenne my devices ? Can you details a bit more?

I found it!!! advancing througt webhook the Cayenne my devices template is found!!!
Thanks you very much.

3 Likes

When moving devices from V2 to V3 of TTN a collaborator ID must be entered. At V2 this was simply done by clicking on mydevices. No a code is needed. So I would like to know the Collaborator ID of Cayenne MyDevices for TTS. Can somebody help ?