Can't create a custom widget with a CayenneLPP device

• Device & model you are using (Ex: Pi 2 Model B or Arduino Uno with W5100 ethernet shield)
    ESP32/LPP via TTN via CayenneLPP

• What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android)
    Web

• Please describe the bug / issue as detailed as possible. Attaching the code and any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!

In Cayenne I created a LoRa->TTN->CayenneLPP device.
The data shows up in the dashboard.
But I can neither change the type of value/graph nor can I add a new custom widget: The LoRa/CayenneLPP device does not show up in the device select box!

This seems to be an old problem. Two years ago another user descibed the same problem here: How Creat a simple channel in CayenneLPP - #4 by BoRRoZ - The Things Network
He/she also couldn’t select the CayenneLPP device (but all other devices).

Is this problem still unfixed?
Why can’t I select the CayenneLPP device?

Please help me.

you cannot add widgets to an lora device from the dashboard, it can only be created from the code sending correct cayennelPP data type.

Hi Shramik,
I have a similar problem I have a netvox R718KA 4-20mA Lorawan reader that is connected to “The Things Network” and the payload reads correct as a 4-20mA signal. It is then sent to Cayenne as an application which works fine but is shown as 4-20mA and I would like to convert it to 0-100%. Where can his be done . Any help would be greatly appreciated

you cannot do this as the device is setup to show the widget in mA unit only.