Can't Download Data - 404 error

device: nodeMCU (ESP8266)
dashboard: web

I am trying to download any / all of my historic data and I have been unsuccessful on each computer I’ve tried. I get:

“myDevices Cayenne 404 The page you tried to reach is no longer available.” (see attached screenshot)

I am using Chrome and have tried downloading on several different computers. I am able to see my data on the data tab (see attached screenshot), but always get the 404 error.

On the overview tab, I am able to download the data from the widget, but this is only a small set of my data. I have tried other suggestions on the forums and have been unable to download the data. PLEASE HELP! Thanks. - Rich

2020-06-05 19_06_21-nodeMCU-1 - History _ myDevices Cayenne .

can you provide me the steps to reproduce this. i dont get any error.

After trying for the past 3 days at various times, I was finally able to download the data. However, I still regularly get 404 errors. This video shows it happening:

Screen record of the error

can you try on google chrome.

I originally tried it on chrome on 2 computers and had the issue. I had more success on Firefox, but still got the 404 error regularly.

i am not able to reproduce on my account. Can you private message me your email so i can test.

I am also having this problem both in Chrome and Edge

is it happening to a new device that you added or an old device?

Old devices. m03 and m01. Data display for m01 has been very unstable, data shows in data table but won’t display properly. Eventually ended up with duplicate channels and had to delete and then re-add device.

m03 has been stable in display but cannot download more than one day of data without that 404 error. I need to download the last week of data.

we are looking into the issue.