Conflict with DevEUI

I have a Dragino Technology Co.ltd LT-33222-L which also provides data to TTN, when I set up the device at Cayenne it reports Please fix the following errors:
Conflict
this conflict comes from the DevEUI but I copied it in the Device Overview of TTN, here the sensor also works and provides data what can I do?

see if the device with same EUI is not added in your dashboard or some one else. If it is a new device then wait for some time and try again.

1 Like

thanks for the quick answer, I only have one device in the system and that has a completely different DevEUI I had already created the device with this DevEUI and deleted it yesterday, I think I just have to wait until the system is ready again thanks a lot for your answer

did you try adding again?

yes a minute ago it still doesnā€™t work :frowning:

can you private message me the devEui and your cayenne account id.

thank you Shramik salgaonkar for your patience and your kind help!

HI.

Were you able to resolve this issue? I am experiencing the same ā€œConflictā€ error after accidentally adding a device to the Things Network instead of Helium.

Thanks.

@philltran are you still facing the issue?

HI. Thanks for following up. I just had to have patience. I was able to add the device via Helium network after waiting a couple hours.

yes, you need to wait for sometime before adding the device again because of the cache

I have the same device in two accounts completely different from cayenne the dragino device in TTN, it throws me a conflict error.
Canā€™t send data to two cayenne accounts?
Did you change this? Because I was able to do it before (a couple of months ago)
Thanks.

you cant add one device to two cayenne accounts or twice to the same account.

Hello, Iā€™m facing the same issue when I try to add my SODAQ explorer board, It keeps giving me the conflict error when there are no devices in my account, I waited 2 days just in case and I tried clearing my browser, Should I also send you my DEVEUI.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hello everybody,

I have the same issue.
Device was added to an account taht is no longer availableā€¦

Someone can help ?

Thanks a lot

Nicolas

Hello Shramik_Salgaonkar,

Maybe you can help me, I have a device declared in an other account I donā€™t have access to anymore (I guess it was deleted).

Should I send you the devEUI to delete it so I could add it with a working account ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Nicolas