GPS rendering incorrectly on Android app but correct on web interface

Still having problems viewing data on my android app.

To the people in this thread saying the have the same problem: Do you still have the problem, or have you managed to get gps data showing in the android app?

we are looking into this issue.

1 Like

Hi,
same problem Android 9.0 App 1.5.11-108, Web OK!

Greetings

we are looking into the issue.

You guys seriously haven’t still closed a simple GPS location rendering bug reported in February?

@anupamvarghese there are some high priority work that are currently handled by the team and the GPS is next in the list.

FWIW I have the same problem. Map renders correctly on web, does not render correctly on Android.

Sorry sir, for the inconvenience caused but this the reply:

Any ETA? This is taking a very long time, with limited information regarding progress…
I like the simplicity of Cayenne (adding devices, displaying data etc.), but will have to look for alternatives soon.

@shramik_salgaonkar Any update?

Sir, no update on this topic.

@shramik_salgaonkar Any update?

not yet, it will consider in the coming quarter.

Ehhh, is this serious?
It is a bug, in my opinion easy to fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused but there are some high priority work done by the team and this will be tackled once completed.

Any news regarding this bug @shramik_salgaonkar ?

Below the screenshot on my Android 9 device.
Looks like someting wrong with the longitude

I have the same issue with Android Device Honor 5c Android Version 7.0 and Cayenne App Version 1.5.11. Hope it will be fix. because I like the apps format and structure.

this issue is not going to be fixed soon.

I have the same problem in android app mobile latest version, the displayed position is approximately 0/0 (lat / lon) is effective + 46.xxxx / + 8.xxx.
It works well in browsers and (iOS.)
With iOS, however, the problem is often that the app crashes when it starts up (load first data)

well. the app cannot be kept in the background and needs to be restarted.