So I’m a newbie…maybe a pre-newbie.
Anyways, I’ve got an Arduino Mega 2560 r3 with a W5500 Ethernet Shield. And for the life of me cannot get it to connect to Cayenne.
Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- Installed Arduino IDE just fine and running on COM7
- Downloaded the Cayenne zip…and left as zip
- Included Cayenne zip to IDE Library
- Included Ethernet2 to IDE Library
- Copy/Paste code from Step 3 of 3: select Arduino board connection
- And I ‘verify’ and ‘upload’ just fine
- Then click ‘Done’ back on the Cayenne site.
And that’s where things stop. The page just sits there with the ‘waiting for board to connect…’ message. The Auth Token matches what’s in my IDE.
I’m sure it’s just something simple that I missed. However, a newbie buddy of mine is also trying to connect his Uno by using Serial USB Connection and he gets stuck in the same place as I am.
Man, I’m stuck. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.