I re-engineered a project that I built last year to MQTT and it works fine. There’s an actuator (button) that allows me to manually control wall sockets through a 433Mhz transmitter.
The board is currently a NodeMCU
IOS app v2.2.1(200.1.17)
Next thing I want is to schedule the button from my IOS app but I had problems doing so. Therefore:
- I created a project in the webinterface (Firefox) and named it “IOThuis” .
- I dragged my device to the project work space and selected the check box for my button
- From the web interface I am now able to schedule actions and select the button.
In the IOS app I can see the “IOThuis” project, I can also see and manually use the button in the project. When I try to schedule an event and click:
- Add Action (fill out the name and other fields)
- Add Action -> Device , it shows an empty screen with only a green header saying ‘Device’ . There is no list of devices or actuators.
In the calendar I don’t see the events I scheduled from the webinterface either
I have logged on again and even re-installed the IOS app but the Device list is still empty.
From the release notes I see that MQTT support was added in IOS app version V2.0 in April 2017.
Pls advise, thanks