I am attempting to route my sensor data from a Dent Marvin LoRa device to Cayenne so I can work with it. I have an Actility account set up on the MachineQ ThingPark server (comcast.thingpark.com). The information on the Cayenne docs indicate that there used to be a category called “machineq” under the LoRa tab when adding a device.
The machineq option is no longer there. Is it no longer supported?
Here is info about what I have tried thus far:
- Everything is working in ThingPark, I’m getting data in the Wireless Logger
- set the DevEUI based on hweui and it was consistent throughout
- used “Marvin_ABP_CayenneLPP” sketch to correctly format data
+I am transmitting Temp and Humidity data from a Grove DHT11 sensor
- Tried to just use Actility as the LoRa category when adding device
+I used all possible combinations of these settings:
-[https://lora.mydevices.com/v1/networks/machineq/uplink] as routing profile destination in ThingPark
-[https://lora.mydevices.com/v1/networks/actility/uplink] as routing profile destination in ThingPark
-tried [comcast.thingpark.com] as “ThingPark Server” when setting up device in Cayenne
-tried [actility.thingpark.com] as “ThingPark Server” when setting up device in Cayenne
-tried [comcast-api] as “ThingPark Server” when setting up device in Cayenne
- Nothing shows up in the Overview tab of Cayenne, no matter what sensors I use
I’m sure there was some other things I tried, but I’m getting pretty burned out on this whole thing. Any help would be appreciated.