Question about cayenne triggers

Hello,

I would like to ask how can I implement more complex triggers.
In the cayenne dashboard, if you want to create a trigger, you use a device with a condition on the “if” side, and an action on other device in the “then” side.

How can I make a double if ? For example:

if ( condition1 & condition2) {
action1}

Thank you

you cannot have such trigger in cayenne.

Hi my name is Denis…iam new to cayenne and iam not sure if your are the right person to contact to …but
i saw the trigger and tryed it and it worked good but i think i made an mistake == pot value greater than 300 ex: and send e-mail alert( but it send me 86 emails in maybe 5 minutes) i realise my mistake and stop it but now it`s impossible to send another trigger email alert …i deleted the old one and made an new one but still not sending any emails anymore…do we have a limits of emails that we can send in cayenne ??? or do i have to start an whole new project ???

thank you so much for the reference you gave meshramik_salgaonkar i will try this pretty soon…i didn’t know i had to use it this way but my sketch is differente for my esp-12e

it start this way

#include <CayenneMQTTESP8266.h>

#define CAYENNE_DEBUG

#define CAYENNE_PRINT Serial

char ssid = “********”;

char password = “*************”;

char username = “********************”;

char mqtt_password = “******************”;

char client_id = “***************”;

const int analogInPin = A0;

int sensorValue = 0;

it is different of the code you send me cause i don’t habe any place to put my

char ssid = “********”;

char password = “*************”;

in the code you send me

i will try your code mix with the one i used and give you feedback …

your cayenne website is very cool and that the thing i was looking for …thank you for your work !!!

1 Like