Stopping of Alerts / Notifications during device or trigger OFF mode

Hi there…

Device used - Raspberry pi 4 model B 4GB

Dashboard used – Web

Got to know about Cayenne through few articles. Very nice and simple user friendly App to implement and realize project on home automation, etc. In this regard, notifications / alerts of my project were created. Worked well with my sensors and other supporting devices ON but with entire setup in OFF mode, i am receiving alerts on both of my e-mail and phone. This should had not happened as I was in a impression that only upon response from my Pi board would trigger the event. Did a few work arounds like removed the trigger but no gain. Then finally have to remove my device, even then i get these alerts. Request for a solution to stop this and send alerts only during the device and trigger function active. Looking for help from this community. Thank you.

Have a look at this Sending MQTT messages within notification limit

Thanks for your reply…Sorry may be i was not clear in expressing my problem in earlier post. I apologize for that.
Request to look into the following for the problem.

1. Powered ON Raspberry Pi4 model B
  2. Logged in to CAYENNE and New project created using the same Raspberry Pi4 model B
  3. Added Light Switch Actuators widget on channel 17 from Devices & Widgets (Widget Name: LED Bulb)
  4. New Event created to Turn ON the Light switch widget for every hour with notifications to e-mail “__@” and Text message to mobile number “_______”.
  5. Every hour the Light switch widget Turn’s ON automatically and accordingly notifications are received on both e-mail and mobile number. (Note: Manually the light switch is turned OFF for every hour after 5 minutes interval from turn ON)
  6. Deleted the Light switch widget. But notifications are received on both e-mail and mobile number.
  7. Powered OFF my Raspberry Pi4 model B using shutdown from Cayenne and removed the power supply to Raspberry Pi4 model B.
  8. Still receiving notifications on both e-mail and mobile number.

With widget removed from the project, I was not expecting notifications sent to the selected e-mail and phone number. Similarly with Raspberry Pi4 model B device in total power OFF mode, I was not expecting notifications sent to the selected e-mail and phone number.

I hope now I have tried my best in giving clarity about the problem I am facing.