- How about a summary (by now) of recommended hardware, OS and versions of Pi tested so far. I have a B, B+ and a Pi 2 in parallel and am not sure if some issues are that I am just expecting too much from a Pi B with a sluggish SD card etc… Nothing like pushing limits aand speed of old dogs, but… could I be wasting time here ?
I would recommend to save the team some time that the optimum set-up would start the above path from a fresh (SD) Format followed by a clean OS install then update/grade.
- I think a recommended OS and or quick technical summary or Rasparian versus Jessie ?
- I think between the lines also a starting out path would recommended settings for sudo raspi-config (some may or may not be aware of this)
- Also sudo apt-get update / upgrade procedure and reasoning for those not familiar
- And the video was Great thanks. A few more of how the add device process is supposed to be used and ‘expected’ responses would be invaluable for me… Other beginners a little bit in the dark…
This is FUN. Hope you got some sleep !
Keep it up