I see mention of ‘this weekend’ release / update.
- Just an idea but prompt perhaps e-mail to let us know that the next version is now running.
- Suggest too that we are reminded / prompted when needed to re-install the Pi software. I did a clean rasparian > update > upgrade > Cayenne install yesterday and that did seem to smooth a few wrinkles out but only noted the suggestion in a post.
- Generally is it okay if we can just delete device from dashboard and generate a new ssh install line ?
- Do you want a Pi B and Pi B+ set up for testing of is that pretty much a waste of time ? I have a bin of them…
- Is there like a provisional version number or funky release name system ?
Anyway’s… Look forward to the ‘weekend’ version. Just to reassure people the Saturday morning down here so far this side of the date line is looking good…