Bug Filed on 02-01-2016: Does anything work with this yet?

1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)

----------Jessie

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)

Class 10 8gb

3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)

zero

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

So after completely starting over and wiping and reinstalling Jessie on my zero, I finally got this to install on my 2 zero’s and pi 2. I have been using a zero with pin 2 tied to input to detect my garage door status, and pin 3 to trip a relay and trigger my garage door. I wanted to test this out for those functions, but neither the web nor iphone app will let me make a analog sensor or output. On the web It lets me choose my device, my widget, and the icon. But other 2 options of “Select Analog Converter” and “select Channel” are greyed out. On the phone app I can choose those, but when I click the Add button nothing happens. Am I just doing it wrong, or is do these bits just not work yet?

Hi!

For an analog sensor, you’ll need to have an analog converter. I’m guessing you might already have one attached, so now all you need to do is add it through the add device process. Once the analog converter is added, then it will appear in the drop down to use when you add an analog sensor.

For the output, you can use a generic output widget. Check out our videos section to see how.

Hope this helps! Update this post when you get it working, or if you’re still stuck, then let’s do a quick skype call.

-B

Hi Dan,

Are you still having issues here?

-B

Going to resolve this one. @dancash04 If you were using Jessie Lite, we don’t yet ‘officially’ support it. But there’s a workaround that was generated by the community. http://

Also, we’ve seen sporadic issues with the Zero. I have my hands on one, and we’ll start testing so we can say that we officially support it soon.

-B