Bug Filed on 02-09-2016: Pi changing from online to offline

1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)

3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

Just posting to let everyone know there is a bug that can make your Pi switch between Cayenne’s servers, so if you see your pi showing as online then offline every 15 seconds or so just know they are working on a fix.

1 Like

Thanks for the note Adam, my Zero has been on/off line all afternoon. I was assuming the problem was on my end. Good to hear the smart people are on the job.

Ian

Oh, thanks, just wanted to post regarding this! Are there any timelines on the fix? I’m testing the ADC input using MCP3008, and this on/off making me wonder if everything works or not…

@ats1080s @Ian @mac_ha We have a fix for this scheduled for next release. @mac_ha only some people will be experiencing this issue, so except for this, everything works :slight_smile: . I know the MCP3008 works, we use it in office frequently.

Looks like there is a fix for this now. You can read the post for a manual fix or wait for the next update.

1 Like

@ats1080s @Ian @mac_ha Hey guys, this issue should be resolved now. Let me know if it comes up again. Thanks for hanging in there.

-B