1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)
2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)
8 Gig, ‘Good’
3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)
Both my Pi 2
4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.
- First toggle any of the DO Generic OP the first time I almost always get an instant response. The graphic can take quite a few seconds 5 to 30 seconds to update
- The 2nd time I mostly get no response or delayed response
- 3rd time almost never works
- IF I go out to the GPIO screen and even come back doing nothing else this can hurry things up / refresh the responsiveness
- Generally going away and coming back after a few minutes the expected level of responsiveness is back but looses the plot again after the third toggle.
- Not a lot of difference Re: this bug between the dashboard and GPIO screen tabs
Setting Up Generic GPIO:
I seem to be only able to set up 2 IP or 2x OP Max and various error messages come up telling me I have done something wrong when repeating the exact steps for the first device. I am giving the 2nd and third unique names etc)
Proposed loop back test:
I am going to connect OP pin to IP pin ob both my Pi so the responsiveness can be observed. Just an idea and hunch this might help when testing things out.