'd' Day View missing from Data Plots?

The ‘d’ Day view seems to be not working on several projects and devices.
Also the ‘w’ week view has had a few gaps per screen grab here
Data generally comes up for the last 36 hours in the Custom time range plots but is missing from other recent day data views.
Thanks
~ A

1 Like

I am seeing similar issues - something weird is going on with 24 hr data.

1 Like

The bug is now affecting the week plot view of data:

This is spreading wider each day.
The workaround I use for now is to use the ‘Data’ and dump the channel of interest to a CSV / Optional open as a spreadsheet. So looks like data is there it is just having issues rendering the plot ?
This is F.Fx but will check out other browsers
~ A

1 Like

Per screen grab… Update:

Data older than ‘yesterday GMT’ is now missing from ‘w’ Week View and I suspect is eating into the ‘m’ Month view from data trends
Data can be salvaged from manually dumping the ‘Data’ view and placing in XL etc.
~ A

1 Like

Yes same here. I have removed and added the device in Cayenne and it still appears to have the same problem. I’ve been sending data to a google sheet for some time now since this has been unreliable. Other devices have not been affected similarly so far - just one device.

1 Like

I was wrong - this is affecting other devices as well.

1 Like

Seems to have been fixed

1 Like

Yes Day and Week views back together again

but same GAPping issue can be seen on month and more month based views also.
Do you agree?

And "custom " is involved, too.

1 Like

The data that was missing from my projects I found was still able to be recovered from Data > Custom > Download even though it did not ‘plot’ on the screen view. Perhaps try that ? I have not needed to go too far back as the day and week view was I need for tracking RFID ‘microchipped’ penguin movement against nest box temperature. Lots of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

This minor bug is back again…
‘d’ Day Trend view is ’ No Data Available for this Period’
Note the work around for this is to use ‘Custom’ and select ‘from’ and ‘to’ dates = to todays date
‘w’ Week view only shows data from ‘midday yesterday’ to now
Thanks

1 Like

seem to be that the failure isn’t not only back, but circumvents more views than “day” only. In my case now I dont see data in “week and 1month”, too. using “custom” view show’s the missing data of the last 24h hour and a bit more

1 Like

steadily getting worse and affecting more and more plots. only current day available now and then only if you select today in a custom plot.

1 Like

Thanks for restoring trend data history :slight_smile:
~ A

1 Like

now into april and no end to this issue in sight or any feedback from the developers as to the likely cause. While this system has potential to be really useful I would hesitate to use it in any real world scenario as the quality is just not evident and the developers seem not to care about this, which does not bode well for the future.