Dashboard Error

Hello,

Suddenly when logging into Cayenne, dashboard doesn’t show anything, empty screen. Tried from mobile too, no response. Is there any problem with the server?

Regards

The same situation on my dashboard… ???
BR

I can’t see anything! Where are my devices?

Hi all,

We apologize for the unexpected downtime, your data is still there. Our engineers are looking into it and we expect to be up and running normally soon.

1 Like

@svoskar @ufrtgr @vodlan.uros,

We are up and running OK again now – please try again when you have a chance.

I don’t expect it, but please let me know if you are still seeing a blank page on your end, or if the issue returns.

All good!!!
Many thanks

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Appreciate you letting us know about the issue.

Perfect!!!

1 Like

Hi, since yesterday downtime, I have problem: chart does not show any data except live data. All others m/h/d/w do not load:

any fix for that? logout-login; refresh page; reset dashboard - all did not work
thanx for help

It is ok now. Thanks. BR.

Poslano iz pametnega telefona Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Izvirno sporočilo --------Od: Rsiegel mydevices@discoursemail.com Datum: 10. 5. 17 18:19 (GMT+01:00) Za: vodlan.uros@siol.com Zadeva: [myDevices Cayenne Community] [Bugs / Issues/Resolved] Dashboard
Error

rsiegel
            Technical Product Manager

May 10

@svoskar @ufrtgr @vodlan.uros,

We are up and running OK again now – please try again when you have a chance.

I don’t expect it, but please let me know if you are still seeing a blank page on your end, or if the issue returns.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

rsiegel
            Technical Product Manager

May 10

Hi all, 

We apologize for the unexpected downtime, your data is still there. Our engineers are looking into it and we expect to be up and running normally soon.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Just to be more specific about my issue- I have few devices (1raspi, 1 mqtt cayenne, 2 esp8266s). All charts works well including “historical” tabs, except one esp, where I monitoring through 2 virtual pins values. There work just live data. When I click on whatewer from m/h/d/w… what I can see is just still live data curve and waiting circle turning all the time… + on iOS app it says: Retrieving data history…
Any idea, how can I get my data back?
thank you for your help

Do you mind sharing your account credentials via private message so I can investigate this a bit and reproduce on our end?

@rsiegel I have the error can’t fetch dashboard for 2 days now is there any solution to this problem?

Hi @njueric – I don’t work on the Cayenne product anymore, but @shramik_salgaonkar should be able to speak to this. My apologies for the error message

@njueric can you private message me your email_id.

Stumbled upon a clean desk. deleted the device, added the device again, added control, after what time everything was gone again. thanks for helping

can you private message me your email id used for login into cayenne.