Hey, URGENT

Tomorrow i have a presentation.
I start reprogramming my arduino card and I realize that cayenne does not let me access the “sketch” and " Waiting for board to connect…"

/*
    This example shows how to connect to Cayenne using an Ethernet W5100 shield and send/receive sample data .

The CayenneMQTT Library is required to run this sketch. If you have not already done so you can install it from the Arduino IDE Library Manager.

Steps:
    1. Set the Cayenne authentication info to match the authentication info from the Dashboard.
    2. Compile and upload the sketch.
    3. A temporary widget will be automatically generated in the Cayenne Dashboard. To make the widget 
    permanent click the plus sign on the widget.
    */

//#define CAYENNE_DEBUG       // Uncomment to show debug messages
#define CAYENNE_PRINT Serial  // Comment this out to disable prints and save space
#include <CayenneMQTTEthernet.h>

// Cayenne authentication info. This should be obtained from the Cayenne Dashboard.
char username[] = "*********************";
char password[] = "*********************";
char clientID[] = "*********************";

void setup() {
	Serial.begin(9600);
	Cayenne.begin(username, password, clientID);
}

void loop() {
	Cayenne.loop();
}

// Default function for sending sensor data at intervals to Cayenne.
// You can also use functions for specific channels, e.g CAYENNE_OUT(1) for sending channel 1 data.
CAYENNE_OUT_DEFAULT()
{
	// Write data to Cayenne here. This example just sends the current uptime in milliseconds on virtual channel 0.
	Cayenne.virtualWrite(0, millis());
	// Some examples of other functions you can use to send data.
	//Cayenne.celsiusWrite(1, 22.0);
	//Cayenne.luxWrite(2, 700);
	//Cayenne.virtualWrite(3, 50, TYPE_PROXIMITY, UNIT_CENTIMETER);
}

// Default function for processing actuator commands from the Cayenne Dashboard.
// You can also use functions for specific channels, e.g CAYENNE_IN(1) for channel 1 commands.
CAYENNE_IN_DEFAULT()
{
	CAYENNE_LOG("Channel %u, value %s", request.channel, getValue.asString());
	//Process message here. If there is an error set an error message using getValue.setError(), e.g getValue.setError("Error message");
}

Thanks God <3

1 Like

Re, Where is the digital connection ? -
Only virtual pin…?

yes we changed to a new MQTT based library where you can use virtual pins.

~Benny

I don’t now how to use it… ^^"
I have the night in front of me. Thanks ^^

Lots of code you can re-use on the forums. Use others projects code and slice n’ dice as you need :slight_smile:

Ok, thx