Installing Cayenne in Android stops locally running on Pi

Thank you for taking the time to submit your bug/issue! Please use the points below as a guide when submitting.

• Device & model you are using (Ex: Pi 2 Model B or Arduino Uno with W5100 ethernet shield) : Pi3 over WiFi

• What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android): Web & Android

• Please describe the bug / issue as detailed as possible. Attaching the code and any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!
    Bug: I installed Cayenne on my RaspberryPi-3 and it works initially, but then when I install the Cayenne Android phone application and add my RaspberryPi-3 device there to use it remotely, the Cayenne interface on my RaspberryPI-3 stops working (showing “Offline” now). Cayenne does work from my Android phone at this point, but I want Cayenne to work from both the RaspberryPi-3 and Android interfaces, but I can only get one to work at a time. -Is this a bug? -Is there a work around? -Is there a way to use Cayenne on my Android cell phone through the Web instead of installing Cayenne on it?

Sorry for the delay here. Can you check to see that you are signing in on the same account on mobile and your web dashbaord? I’ve seen this a couple times when it installs for a different account shot it then shows offline for the other account.