Libelium Smart Water device

you need to first select Activity network and then select the particular device.

Thanks for your response Shramik,

I have another question : I have purchased a Netvox R602A (Siren alarm) and configure it in Cayenne. How to activate it in case of threshold reach with other devices (smoke detector, temperature sensor,etc,…)

Kind regards.

Nicolas

you can use trigger for this. whenever smoke is detected turn on the siren.

Thanks,

Has this function been tested with Netvox siren? Netvox siren is a class C LoRaWAN device.

Kind regards,

Nicolas

can you give it a try by setting one trigger and testing it out.

Hi Shramik,

We are still facing difficulties with Lora Class C devices to trigger actions from Cayenne. We have 2 devices, 1 SIREN alarm and 1 power outlet that should be turn on and off from Cayenne.

Beside this, we have 2 other strange behavior from Cayenne :

1. When updating device configuration, the location is updated without any action from my side. The new location is not precise as it was and cannot be corrected manually

2. the mobile app sometimes does not display the value same as the web interface does,.

Kind regards.

Nicolas

is your trigger counter incrementing?

i did not understand what you mean by this. which location are referring to?

can you provide more detail on what exactly is not same.

Hi Shramik,

Clarification and repsonses inline. Thanks again for your valuable input.

Kind regards.

shramik_salgaonkar

Community Manager

August 6

nicolas.guillou:
We are still facing difficulties with Lora Class C devices to trigger actions from Cayenne. We have 2 devices, 1 SIREN alarm and 1 power outlet that should be turn on and off from Cayenne.

is your trigger counter incrementing?

See in below picture. This was nit updated when pushing he siren icon on Cayenne bu when device was switch on

Also for Netvox siren R602A device, it allows following remote functions but Cayenne only has 1 Siren icon when device is configured

Remote Control

Through the App Server, the R602A can be controlled by sound and light alarms, and there are four
alarm sounds that can be controlled are as follows:

1. Fire (Fire)
  2. Emergency alert (Emergency)
  3. Burglar Alarm (Burglar)
  4. Doorbell (Doorbell)
    According to the received command, it can also be determined whether the alarm flash of the device
    is blinking, and the alarm flash of the device is divided into two types of flashing modes: running
    water and light on/off alternately changing.

nicolas.guillou:
When updating device configuration, the location is updated without any action from my side. The new location is not precise as it was and cannot be corrected manually

i did not understand what you mean by this. which location are referring to?

Location information in Cayenne as below. I do not touch location but other device parameters but then location information is updated wiht wrong location (no far but no more exact location)

i cant understand what you are trying to say. can you be more clear:

1. Which device are you having issue (Libelium or Nevtox)?
  2. What is the issue about?

I am using both but last issues are related to 2 class c netvox devices. I don t see downlink messages in Actiltiy

okay. let me check this issue.
any other issue you have?

The location/map update is minor. Will check later why updated without my input…

1 Like

Hi Shramik,

As I mentioned in a previous conversation, I see discrepancies between web interface devices status display and mobile app. Please see both attachment as an example. The 2 are taken at same time.

can you point the exact difference between them?

The web version detects the window break and also other sensors.
Mobile app version does not detect the windows break and other sensors not prrsent.

KR

Nicolas

can you private message me your email.