LoRa ( Actility )

Dear Cayenne community,
I have a problem with my dashboard, I add a device ( LoRa using Actility ).
After I get a error I can’t open or delete this device.
I have include a screenshot so you can have better point of view…

Thanks a lot if someone can help!

Hi @aeviana,

Welcome to the Cayenne community forum. You’ve come to the right place. @croczey should be able to help you out :slight_smile:

-B

Hi @aeviana,

Looks like your device fell into a weird state somehow. Please try deleting the device and re-adding it (if you haven’t already done so).

If that doesn’t help, can you please let me know the DevEUI of your device as well as what ThingPark Server you are connected to?

Also, which device are you using?

Thanks,

Camrin

Hello,

I have the same issue. I’m not able to delete the device. Click on the device doesn’t show any menu. Tried Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Best regards,
Igor.

Does this post help with how to delete the device?

-B

Hello,
thank you for your answer. Here how I see the web site. There are no options for device configuration

And I did clear the browser cache.

Hello, sorry for disturbing you. Do you have any update?

Sorry for late response! Looping @croczey in here :slight_smile:
-B

Usually when this happens it goes away with a hard refresh and cache clear…If the problem still persists, I might need you to send me your account credentials privately so that I can get a closer look.

Thanks for your patience!

@iggirkin

Thank you for allowing us access to your account. We did some digging and were able to find the error codes necessary to diagnose the problem. We will begin working on a fix to prevent this from happening in the future. For now, we have reset your account to it’s default state. Please login again and try adding the device.

Thank you for your patience once again.

-Camrin

Hello, thank you very much!