No data available for this period - help

Hi All,

I am a commercial brewery and I’m using several 1-wire temp probes running on RasPi’s to monitor temperatures. I continue to get “no data available for this period” when trying to graph the temp changes. I have tried even complete reinstallations of Cayenne with no changes. I haven’t been able to make make use of the other posts on this topic, usually because the steps to resolve it do not match what I am seeing, (maybe a different version?)

Please help this busy brewer so I can go back to what I am good at! :slight_smile:

Are you using cayenne pi agent?
You can try cayenne python library for more control over the data GitHub - myDevicesIoT/Cayenne-MQTT-Python: Python Library for Cayenne MQTT API

i have very similar setup to you pi b with 1 wire temperature sensors. i also have the same problem displaying historical greenhouse temperatures… the data is stored in the one wire directory on the pi but for some reason cayenne cannot display it . this problem has been around for over a year

I seem to have the same problem. I have one Dragino LHT65 sending in data. I see the latest reading but there’s no history available.
Also, I set up a trigger but it’s very confusing to set up as there’s no information about the values you’re setting and then the email the trigger creates just says I exceeded the threshold by x.