No data coming in from The Things Network

Hi, this is probably a noob question, but it seems I am stuck. I have a working Dragino LSN50 with a temp sensor registered to TTN. In the TTN console I have activated the MyDevices integration and on mydevices.com I have registered my node:

Device > Lora > the things network > Dragino Technology LoRa Sensor Node-LSN50 > entered my DevEUI

Then I copied the key from the URL into the Mydevices integration on TTN

I have been waiting for a few hours now, but nothing happens. What have I overlooked? I can see the data flowing on the TTN console with measurements etc.

Any help appreciated!

0 Likes

are you using correct cayenne LPP payload format to send data to cayenne?

0 Likes

Thank you, Shramik. Probably not. I read about this payload and libraries for the Arduino but I am not aware that I need to do something for the Draguino LSN50. How do I do that?

0 Likes

are you referring to this node:

have you programmed it?

0 Likes

Yes, this is the node. It worked with TTN out of the box; no need to program anything. I just had to add a payload converter supplied by the factory in TTN

0 Likes

can you PM me the DevEUI, so i can check if cayenne receiving any data.

0 Likes

also what do you mean by this step?

0 Likes

I mean that I copied the last part of https://cayenne.mydevices.com/cayenne/dashboard/lora/1c1aa7b0-5077-11e9-86b5-4fe3d2557533

“1c1aa7b0-5077-11e9-86b5-4fe3d2557533”

into to Process ID box on the mydevices integration on TTN

0 Likes

the process ID is just a unique identifier. you can use any name for it. anyways can you remove and re-add the device again.

0 Likes

I did this, no avail… How can I chack if there is a (any) connection between my node and Cayenne?

0 Likes

PM me device DevEUI. i will check the logs

0 Likes