Raspberry Pi Agent 2.0

Remote desktop and data history for system widgets are discontinued. mobile app now supports pi agents 2.0

any deadline for when pca9685 can be add for Rpi3 ?

It can be added now GitHub - myDevicesIoT/cayenne-plugin-pca9685: A PCA9685 plugin for Cayenne

Do i have to reinstall cayenne ? Because it says : you have no capable devices

Yes, you must have the cayenne Pi agent 2.0 installed

I have 2.0.1.255 installed on my raspberry pi 3
But can’t add my pca9685

Can you post the output?

Output?

It worked before agent 2.0

cd /etc/myDevices/plugins
sudo git clone https://github.com/myDevicesIoT/cayenne-plugin-pca9685.git
sudo service myDevices restart
1 Like

I will do that tomorrow, and see if it works

1 Like

i just installed a clean rasbian on a rpi 3, with pca9685 attach , and did that in terminal, but i cant still add it to my pi

there is a new plugin for PCA9685 GitHub - myDevicesIoT/cayenne-plugin-pca9685: A PCA9685 plugin for Cayenne it will auto add the slider widget to your dashboard when added.

@dyna2000cctv if you go to the device on the cayenne dashboard that you ran those commands on you should see the widgets available to you now. Add new>device/widget>extensions is broken right now.

I am a bit confused looking at the time stamps of the posts, is support for the PCA9685 in the system or not. I am unable to add it to through the extensions portion of the web app. Grayed out boxes do not allow me to add it. What am I missing here, I have read through the threads and nothing is telling me this is solved or this is a solution. Please help

i guess you not gone through the post in this topic. Have a look at this post.

Thank you for your response, I had gone through this post and I have the sliders for the channels showing up but I have no control, when I go to add the controller PCA9685 it will not allow me to do so, not sure if I need the controller added via Cayenne interface. Please help I have triple checked my wiring, I have 5volts going to the PCA9685, thank you in advance for your help. I have showing in my control panel in the application PCA9685_CH0-15

What are you controlling using the pca9685. The slider that are shown on youe dashboard on adding pca9685 plugins are to send raw data to pca9685 channel.

I am wanting to control servos utilizing the pca9685