Scheduled Cayenne Downtime April 18, 2017

We’ll have a downtime later today while updating Cayenne to include the newest features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. The Cayenne website will be in ‘maintenance mode’ during which time you won’t be able to log in to your Cayenne dashboard.

This community should be unaffected, and I’ll post here when the downtime begins and when the upgrade is completed.

And we’re underway! I’ll notify again as soon as we’ve completed our maintenance. Thank you for your patience.

We’re back out of maintenance mode for a moment, we’ve run into some issues. I’ll update again when we’re going back in. Until then feel free to use Cayenne as usual.

hello team, please do i need to restart my raspberry pi to implement the bug fixes after your update?

Hi all, we’re going back to maintenance mode now, I’ll update when we’re done with our maintenance.

@Mio, it should not be necessary to reboot your Pi after our update, the agent software will update itself and re-launch.

And we’re back, today’s update is completed. I’ll be posting release notes in a new thread in a few moments after we’ve done a final sanity test.

1 Like

@Mio you can verify that you have the updated Raspberry Pi agent from yesterday’s push by running

cat /etc/myDevices/AppSettings.ini and checking for version number 1.0.0.20838

thx, the version is correct:

Version = 1.0.0.20838

1 Like