SMS Trigger Troubleshooting

• Device & model you are using (Ex: Pi 2 Model B or Arduino Uno with W5100 ethernet shield)
    Raspberry Pi Zero W

• What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android)
    Web and Android

• Please describe the bug/issue as detailed as possible. Attaching the code and any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!
    I have a very simple Pi Zero with 2 DS10b20’s connected to the deep freezer and refrigerator. Everything is reporting temperatures fine. There is a trigger to send an SMS if the freezer is above 10f and the trigger is confirmed to be running (ran 3078 times since 8/12/2019) and the trigger count increments when I perform a test. It is set to send an SMS to my mobile phone number but I no longer get the SMS (I used to, but it has since stopped)

I do not have the inbound number blocked (I have no blocked numbers). Any ideas why the trigger is running but the SMS is not making it to my phone?

phone is in the USA and written as 1234567890

Thank you for that reply - to be honest, I am not sure where this code gets dropped, the unit is a Raspi and it mentioned Arduino. I am sure it’s the same process but can you point me to the location? I admittedly am a novice user and set up in the dashboard only.

Secondly, to be clear this does not fail on the 91st message of the day - I never get a single one. Is this still applicable?

I appreciate your help.

These values must be sure you have crossed the limit.

For raspberry pi, you will need to add the device using the cayenne python library. https://github.com/myDevicesIoT/Cayenne-MQTT-Python/blob/master/examples/Example-04-SendDataOnTrigger.py